Sunday, April 20, 2014

CELEBRATING AN AUTHOR'S DREAM COMES TRUE!



Photo by Linda Mose Meadows @ Diva's Bookclub 2014


 I would have been without hope if I had not believed that I would see the loving-kindness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Psalm 27:13

This was an author's dream come true! Being the featured book of the month! So happy to be a part of the Divas Digest Bookclub in New Haven, Connecticut! Several weeks ago (April 2014) I had opportunity to share my literary and spiritual journey and engage in some wonderful, soul searching discussions. It was an honor to be the author for April's book selection, my devotional: The Blessedness of Believing A Devotional Journey Of Life's Lesson and God's Promises by Linda Mose Meadows!

I truly feel overjoyed to say, "Thank you for the expressed enthusiasm Divas Digest! You blessed me tremendously! It was an honor!" Indeed I am a witness of the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Acquire your copy of The Blessedness of Believing  (Tate Publishing) and Destined To Receive (createspace) from the publishers and/or Amazon.com, on theworldwide web and never forget to request it at your public libraries! Have a blessed reading experience!






From My Heart To Yours:
Linda Mose Meadows, 
 Author of:
Destined to Receive, Reflections and Devotionals Celebrating The Love of God                         
and
The Blessedness of Believing (createSpace, March 2013)
A Devotional Journey of Life's Lessons and God's Promises 
(Tate Publishing, Nov. 2007)
http://blessednessofbelieving.blogspot.com/
http://blessedauthorlm.wordpress.com/
http://eyesoffaithmagazine.blogspot.com/

No comments:

You’ve Got A Friend

  One of my favorite  songs is: “You’ve Got A Friend (originally by Carole King with Roberta Flack ) This song came rushing to my mind as I ...